Chandigarh, 28 Aug: Postings/Transfers of following Officers are hereby ordered on administrative grounds, with immediate effect :-
Name of the Officer S/Sh. Present Posting New Posting Remarks
1. Davinder Singh, PPS, 40/BR (Charge & Rank) Available for posting on transfer from Comdt., 5th IRB, Amritsar Comdt., 9th Bn., PAP, Amritsar Vice Sr.No.19
2. Darshan Singh, PPS, 1/PR Available for posting on transfer from Comdt., 2nd IRB, Ladda Kothi, Sangrur. Comdt., 5th CDO Bn., Bahadurgarh. Vice Sr.No.3
3. Shamsher Singh, PPS, PR/35 Commandant, 5thCDO Bn., Bahadurgarh AIG/NRI & Women Wing, Punjab –
4 Harvinder Singh, PPS, 132/J SP/Hqrs., Tarn- Taran ADCP-1, Amritsar Against vacant post
5. Bikramjit Singh, PPS, TP/102(Charge & Rank) SP/Investigation, Faridkot SP/Investigation, Fazilka Against vacant post
6. Jagjit Singh, PPS TP/103 (Charge & Rank) ADCP/Crime, Amritsar SP-cum-Distt. Community Police Officer, Amritsar Against vacant post
7. Jaskiranjit Singh Teja, PPS, TP/104 (Charge & Rank) SP/Det., Patiala SP/Investigation, Sangrur Vice Sr. No. 22
8. Daljit Singh, PPS, 1865/Patiala SP/Hqrs., Fatehgarh Sahib SP/Investigation, Patiala Vice Sr. No. 7
9. Rajwinder Singh, PPS, 303/PR (Charge & Rank) SP/Hqrs.,
SP/Investigation, Fatehgarh Sahib Against vancat post
10. Lakhbir Singh, PPS TP/81 SP/Hqrs., Ferozepur ADCP/Crime, Amritsar Vice Sr.No. 06
11. Nanak Singh, IPS (D.R.) ASP/Mukerian Officiating SP/Investigation, Bathinda Against vacant post
12. Gaurav Garg, IPS ACP/East, Amritsar Officiating ADCP-2, Amritsar Vice Sh. Patil Ketan Bali Ram, IPS
13. Deepak Hilori, IPS ACP/West, Amritsar Officiating ADCP/ Hqrs. & Security, Amritsar Vice Sh. Kuljit Singh, PPS.
14. Kuljit Singh, PPS (D.R.) ADCP/ Hqrs. & Security,Amritsar Asstt.Comdt. 75thBn., PAP, Jalandhar Against vacant post
15. Harjinder Singh, IPS Available for posting on transfer from DCP/Amritsar Comdt.-cum-Dy. Director (Admn.),MRS, PPA, Phillaur Against vacant post
16. Rashpal Singh, PPS, J/29 Available for posting on return from Jail Deptt. Asstt. Comdt., 27thBn., PAP, Jalandhar Cantt. Against vacant post
17. Mukand Singh, PPS, 193/FR SP/Hqrs., Fazilka Asstt. Comdt., 1stCDO Bn., Bahadurgarh, Patiala Against vacant post
18. Satpal Singh, PPS, 71/PAP Available for posting on transfer from SP/Hqrs., Moga. Asstt. Comdt., 80thBn., PAP, Jalandhar Cantt. Against vacant post
19. Surjit Singh, IPS Comdt. 9th Bn. PAP, Amritsar Services placed at the disposal of Vigilance Bureau Punjab –
20. Vivek Sheel Soni, IPS ASP, Adampur Attached with Commissioner of Police Jalandhar as officiating ADCP –
21. Bhupinder Singh, PPS 28/FR AIG (IT & T) Comdt. 36th Bn. PAP, Bahadurgarh –
22. Paramjit Singh Goraya, PPS, PR/47 SP/Investigation, Sangrur SP/Investigation, Bathinda –
23. Dharamvir Singh, PPS 137/J SP-cum-DCPO, Faridkot SP/Hqrs. Fazilka –
24. Naresh Kumar, PPS, 1502/RPR SP-cum-DCPO, Hoshiarpur ADCP-1, Jalandhar –
25. Rajeshwar Singh, PPS, TP/91 SP/Investigation, Moga SP/Hqrs., S.B.S. Nagar Against vacant post
26. Gurmail Singh, PPS, JRT/101 Asstt. Comdt. 7thBn, Jalandhar SP-cum-DCPO, Moga –
27. Amrik Singh, PPS, 18/PR SP/Hqrs. Kapurthala SP/DCPO, Hoshiarpur Against vacant post
The officers concerned are directed to join at their new places of posting immediately.
Note:- Posting Orders of Sh. Patil Ketan Bali Ram, IPS will be issued later on.
Jagpal Singh Sandhu
Dated, Chandigarh Addl. Chief Secretary to Govt. of Punjab
28.08.2015 Department of Home Affairs & Justice.
Endst.No.1/4/2015-4H1/2561 Dated, Chd. 28.08.2015
A copy is forwarded to the following for information and necessary action:-
1) The Secretary to Govt. of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, New Delhi.
2) Principal Secretary to Chief Minister, Punjab, Chandigarh.
3) Principal Secretary to Deputy Chief Minister, Punjab, Chandigarh.
4) Spl. Principal Secretary to Chief Minister, Punjab, Chandigarh.
5) Spl. Principal Secretary to Deputy Chief Minister, Punjab, Chandigarh.
6) Secretary to Chief Secretary, Punjab, Chandigarh.
7) The Director General of Police, Punjab, Chandigarh.
8) Director, Public Relations, Punjab, Chandigarh.
9) All Concerned Officers, through DGP, Punjab.
Under Secretary to Govt. of Punjab
Department of Home Affairs & Justice.
P.S./ACS(H), PA/SSH, PA/ Addl. Secy. Home, USH(H), and 3H(1).